In the name of Allah, The Most Merciful
All praises be to Allah (swt), Lord Of The Worlds
قال رسـول الله صـلى الله عـليه وسـلـم : أن تؤمن بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله واليوم الاخر وتؤمن بالقدر خيره وشره
That is what our Prophet PBUH said when asked about Iman (faith). As Muslims, we have to have faith in the 6 things mentioned above,1) Allah,2) His Malaa’ikah(angels), 3) His Books, 4) His Prophets, 5) The day of judgement, 6) Fate (whether good or bad). Our faith won’t be complete without any one of the above mentioned. They are like pillars, a building will fall/be incomplete if it lacks any of its pillars.
1) Faith in Allah Almighty
One has to believe…
- He is there
- He has The Most Great attributes
- In all His Great and Perfect names (I will touch on this in my upcoming posts) eg. If one really believes that He is All-Knowing (Al-A’leem), he/she will stay away from all sins as He also is All-Seeing.
- He is pure from any discrepancies
- He is The One and Only
- He really exists
- He fulfil all of His creations needs
- No one is alike Him
- He is The Creator of all creations
- He does what He wants with His Might