Bismillah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem
A relative of mine returned to Allah on the 9th of Zulhijjah, day of A’rafah,
Inna Lillah Wa Inna Illayhi Rajiu’n
She died at the age of 61. She had no sickness whatsoever, at all. She was still working and was as healthy as can be.
Three days before her death however, she had chest pain. On the third day, she arranged to meet her sister at the doctor. She told her sister to register her first as she was about to arrive. Then, she and her sister planned to go shopping.
On the way in the bus, she collapsed, got sent to the hospital and died there.
1) Health does not prevent death
2) She didn’t know she was going to die. We didn’t expect her to die, but she did.
3) We all will die some day..Maybe next year, day or even second.
4) She had planned to go shopping with her sister but by Allah’s decree, all that turned to dust and she’ll be facing Him and be accounted for all that she had done
Allah said “No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to their own people!”
and “and in no way does any self realize what it will earn tomorrow, and in no way does any self realize in whichever land it will die. Surely Allah is Ever-Knowing, Ever-Aware”
An interesting article: http://yassarnalquran.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/that-which-takes-happiness-away/#more-1456
5) Only and only Allah knows every single thing, the past, present, future and other things beyond our knowledge
Ps. Please make dua for me, I am currently having my exams
All the good here is from Allah, while all the discrepancies are from His weak slave..